Thursday, March 26, 2009

FDC from North Korea(DPRK)/FDC de Coree du Nord(RPDC)

Korean Folk Customs (furniture)/
Douane de Gens coréenne (meubles)




"The stamp show the furniture, which had been widely used by the Korean people in Ri Dynasty.
The furniture, which shows the Korean traditional customs, reflects the then people's lifestyle and cultural hobby.
50 won stamp: Haeju Small Table with Patterns of Chrysanthemum.
70 won stamp: Inkstone Table with Patterns of Mother-of-Pearls.
120 won stamp: Red-Iacquered Collapsible.
170 won stamp: Jewel Container made of Cow Horn."-Korean stamp Co.,

1 comment:

Master said...

Hi!
Very interesting, informative and beautiful blog.
Well done.
I am interested in a blog link exchange. you can see my blog at http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com/

Also interested in swapping FDC with you. I can send FDC from Pakistan. Are you interested?
Post a comment on my blog or mail me at faisalcheema44@gmail.com
Best Regards
Yours Cheema